Saturday 27 August 2011

hullo nariko!



Happy Friday everybody! I'd like to introduce you to Nariko, my sweet little working-class panda. Here she is, waiting for the 7.15 am train into town, already thinking about the lovely milky chai she'll be sharing with her friends after work. She has taken particular care to kohl her eyes just right today; if you can't tell by her Mona Lisa smile, she's secretly hoping her friends will bring along a certain boy panda who she has a rather largish secret crush on! Wish her luck!

Meanwhile, the Grumpy Star stall at Mindil, Parap and Palmerston markets continues to chortle along more than merrily, and I am always reminded, with everybody's lovely comments, of how lucky and fortunate I am to do the job I do. A huge thanks to everyone for your love and support, and panda-hugs all round!

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...