Thursday 2 February 2012

the grand opening of the grumpy star studio etsy shop!

After many nights abusing my coffee-machine and then having snatches of sleep as Daisy proceeds to jump on my head and chew on my hair, I declare that the Grumpy Star Studio Etsy Shop is open for business! Here's a few snippets until the SEO functions kick in properly:










And, as a thank-you to all of my wonderful friends, patrons, likers and admirers in Darwin and abroad, each and every one of you will pay the same price to call one of the treasures featured on my Etsy Shop your own. That's right, no matter where you are in the world, your shipping bill is 100% FREE!

The phrase 'thank-you' is too often forgotten. Being a sincere artist and a good person are very much one and the same to me and I will spend my whole life striving to be the best of both. Being gracious costs absolutely nothing and makes both the giver and reciver the happier for it. So once again, thank-you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has supported me in every small or big way to make the past year such a wonderful reality. I love you all ♥

And so, without further ado, click on that 'shop' button on your right to let the celebrations begin!

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...