Monday 9 April 2012

♥ sweetheart sale! ♥

Good morning petal cakes!

I hope you're having a beautiful Easter holiday wherever your hearts might roam, and hope that they are warm and full of love and chocolate.

Speaking of hearts, I thought I'd celebrate the last day of Easter by popping my Sewn-Up Sweethearts on sale. These little beauties were $70, now down to a bargain price of $50 each!

Each art doll features a completely hand-drawn face, patchworked head (very neatly machine-embroidered by me), and a wild assortment of found trinkets and charms and handmade beads. They look gorgeous hanging on a bedroom wall or door, and there's a secure hook sewn onto the back of each for just this purpose.

They are very much original works of art in doll form, and I had a lot of fun making these three (their sister, Pomegranita, in a pink colour scheme was the first to go some time ago, so there's only four presently in the world).

I am, I confess, prototyping other wonderful dolls as we speak, and with only so many hours in my days, I'm not sure I'll be making any more of these. Don't wait until it's too late to decide you have to have one! 

All nice things my friends,
Mel x




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...