Tuesday 8 October 2013

good-bye darwin




It is very nearly almost official: I am leaving Darwin and heading for the big-smoke in Melbourne!

To celebrate new beginnings, I'm having an exclusive studio sale on Saturday, 19th October. 

If you're local to Darwin and keen to snavel something from me in person, this will very likely be my last weekend of business. For an invite and further details, all you have to do is send me an email!

Sorry to all my lovelies interstate and across the oceans, it's only an in-person kinda thing, and won't extend to my online shops (postage would be ridonkulous for most of the beauties on offer, unfortunately). 

I am going to Mindil as much as I can, but at this stage I don't anticipate being able to see the season out: I'll be packing up all my treasures the week after the 19th, and if I manage to get to Mindil after this weekend, it'll be a bit of a bonus. Also, the weather approaching the wet season and becoming increasingly volatile- well, I don't really like to go when it's raining, being a shop that sells paper goods!

My online shop is still open for biz, and I'll be merrily shipping pretties worldwide til around the 18th October. If you were hoping to get a little somethin' spesh for yourself or someone you love this Christmas, now's your last chance!

Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to shut down my online shops for an extended period (maybe 1-3 months) when I move to Melbourne. All my artsy detritus is set to spend at least a little while in storage, so I won't be able to take orders until I'm settled in a new place. Unfortunate and annoying, I know! I will of course, keep you all posted when that changes. 

Speaking of staying up-to-date, I may not have a whole lot of computer access in the transition period either, so I most likely will post any updates via my Facebook page (as enterprising as it is, it's still much easier to update than the blogger app!). 

 Thank-you, as always, to each and every one of you who support what I do. Looking forward to sharing a new chapter with you very soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...