Wednesday 25 May 2011

hello cloud princess


Is your morning is going so well you'd all wag your tail if you were lucky enough to have one? If not, or even if it is, here's a little something for you to enjoy between mouthfuls of porridge and your second cup of coffee for the day. I'll be printing an edition this week for those of you who haven't already put an order in for her- better get in quick!

On the subject of prints, I've had a few emails over the past few days from some lovely people interested in buying my work, and how they might do so. Keep your eyes peeled on this space for my Etsy Shop later this year. Until that time, you can find me on the first Sunday of every month in the DVAA gardens selling my wares at the Happy Yess Market. The pricing is dependent on the size and where in the world you're currently living. I print on Hahnemühle archival paper with similarly long-lasting Epson inks. I also keep my editions small to respect customers' right to owning something special that every second person won't have. But for all the specifics, and for the majority of you who aren't local, feel free to send me an email telling me what work you'd be interested in buying and what size you'd like it printed. Or, you could just send me an email to say hello or that you like my work- those emails are awesome too!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...